Heroes are individual units you can use in battle. Players can use max 3 heroes together in battle.
Heroes are stronger than other units. You can control them individually and deploy them anywhere in the map, giving you strategic flexibility with them. Plus, they can stagger enemies as effectively as infantry or militia, and all of them except Sir Lance Alotte have ranged attacks, useful against Fliers. If a hero strikes the killing blow to an enemy, you will receive 19% more goods from that kill. If a hero dies in battle it takes 100 seconds (or a Phoenix Feather) for him/her to be revived.
Heroes are an important part of your Battle Power.
This page covers the common characteristics of the heroes. Please see the details for each hero on their individual pages.
|Sir Lance Alotte||Robin Eagleye||Korina Chantress||Durin Atomika|
The following buildings are directly associated with the heroes:
- Tavern: Where you recruit them (but see Honor Star for advanced strategy on recruiting)
- Training Grounds: You can get individual Hero Experience here, and embed the heroes with jewelry.
- Hall of Heroes:
- You can assign their equipment and upgrade it.
- You can unlock and improve their Talents and Skills (for the list of talent and skills, see each individual hero's page)
These buildings are indirectly associated with the heroes:
- Castle: The Technology levels improve your heroes' stats
- Forge: You can improve equipment and jewelry here
- Jewel Crafter: To get the raw jewels, and the Tears of Shiva for the soldiers
- Manor: The Royal Wheat seed gives a quantity of Experience to all heroes.
Heroes and Soldiers
Each hero is associated with a type of soldier: Sir Lance Alotte with the infantry, Robin Eagleye with the archers, Korina Chantress with the mages and Durin Atomika with the cannoneers. Once you have recruited a hero, you can improve the PVP stats of the associated soldiers from the Hall of Heroes.
Heroes can improve by
- Leveling up (with Hero Experience)
- Wearing equipment
- Wearing outfits
- Embedding jewelry
- Learning Skills
- Unlocking Talents
- Upgrading Rank
Heroes level up when they accumulate enough Hero Experience. See that page for more details.
- Main article: Equipments
Equipping heroes with helmets, armor, weapons, and charms can increase specific stats and their battle power.
- Main article: Jewelry
Jewelry can be embedded in Heroes to increase a specific stat and their battle power.
Talents are unlocked in the Hall of Heroes. You need to click the button "Talents" on the main screen for each hero, which is unlocked at hero level 10.
There are 8 talents for each hero. See details on each individual hero's page.
Strategy tip: You should not buy Talents at first, but Skills. And even then, you should save your Dark Soul Crystals to upgrade towers first. See Honor Star and Dark Soul Crystal pages for the reasons of this strategy.
- Sir Lance Alotte and Robin Eagleye
- Tier 1: Requires level 10, 2x Dark Soul Crystal, 2000x Honor Stars
- Tier 2: Requires level 20, 5x Dark Soul Crystal, 5000x Honor Stars
- Tier 3: Requires level 30, 10x Dark Soul Crystal, 10000x Honor Stars
- Tier 4: Requires level 40, 15x Dark Soul Crystal, 15000x Honor Stars
- Korina Chantress and Durin Atomika
- Tier 1: Requires level 10, 5x Dark Soul Crystal, 5000x Honor Stars
- Tier 2: Requires level 20, 10x Dark Soul Crystal, 10000x Honor Stars
- Tier 3: Requires level 30, 15x Dark Soul Crystal, 15000x Honor Stars
- Tier 4: Requires level 40, 20x Dark Soul Crystal, 20000x Honor Stars
Skills are learned in the Hall of Heroes, on the main screen for each hero.
Each hero can have 5 skills. See details on each individual hero's page.
Skills have to be unlocked sequentially (first skill, then second skill, and so on). Each skill needs 2x Dark Soul Crystal to unlock.
The first, third, and fifth skills are passives while the second and fourth are active, automatic abilities used in world battles with cooldown timers. The first skill requires level 5, the second skill level 10, the third skill level 15, the fourth level 20, and the fifth requires level 25.
Strategy tip: At first, you would do better to unlock Tower Upgrades instead of skills. See Dark Soul Crystal page for details.
Improving skills require Upgrade Tome. To upgrade a skill, you need the corresponding level of Upgrade Tome (one level higher than the current skill level). If you don't have the required tome, you can pay the upgrade with Diamonds instead.
You can synthesize upgrade tomes at the Forge. This process uses two tomes of the same level to create a tome of the next level, so a upgrade tome level 4 would need 8x level 1 Upgrade Tomes to be created. Due to the exponential nature of creating higher level upgrade tomes, it is recommended to level up skills equally. Save the Level 1 Tomes, unlock skills, upgrade first level, rinse and repeat. This is far more efficient than leveling up a single skill like crazy.
Skill levels have an level limit of 12.
- Main article: Augment
- Main article: Rank
Rank is shown as a letter, from "C" to "A", with a "+" between levels (from C to C+ to B to B+ to A)
Upgrading Rank improves several stats of the heroes, plus higher level improvements of heroes. The rank is upgraded at the Hall of Heroes, requires that the hero is level 30+ and items that are specific to each hero: Gold Knight Soul Shard, Warrior Ranger Soul Shard, Legendary Mage Soul Shard, Explosive Expert Soul Shard
See the individual heroes' pages for the effect of Rank in them